For more information and to Register contact:
Laura Luu – Laura@salsaintocable.com or Alex Delatorre – email@example.com
Rules listed below for entering competition.
No choreography required!
Individuals may dress in fun, club style.
Competitors must register with the Granada and qualify to enter the Finals.
Professional competitors are individuals who have won competitions,
get paid to teach/perform, director/assistant director of dance
Open Division are competitors who have never received compensation for
teaching or performing.
Individuals will be randomly partnered & take the floor one couple at
a time. They will social dance to DJ’s selected song
Qualifying rounds are judged by audience response.
Finals are judged by professional judges + audience response.
All decisions are final.
1. Musicality – How well the dancers interpret the music, its highs &
lows, breaks, and various instruments & beats.
2. Partner Connection – How well the dancers connect with each other
and how well they communicate with each other through dance.
3. Timing – Are they consistent with their timing? Or are they
breaking on different counts every time?
4. Technique – how well the dancers execute the moves technically,
clean spins, control, lead & follow technique
5. Representation of the style & enjoyment – How well they represent
the style they are dancing. How much the dancers are enjoying the
6. Presentation & X-factor
Do they have good presence?
7. Audience response
Laura Luu || Laura@SalsaIntocable.com
Alejandro Delatorre || AlexAtGranada@gmail.com